LMR KKKart is a 2016 video game for the Banetendo For U that stars various LMR characters. The game was developed by Rare and published by EA, exclusive for the For U. The game is notorious for its glitches, awful 3D models, long loading times, bland track design and lack of balance between the vehicles and characters. Despite this, IGN gave the game a 9.9/10 because they were paid 1 dollar less than required for a 10/10.
The year 2016 has arrived. A herd of fuckin' ugly vandals comes rushing from the basement. LMR is ruined! Block rate has skyrocketed! Therefore, the LMR government decided to hold a race tournament to stop the vandals, somehow. However, the vandals had a secret plan to turn the deceased Jaymerf into the ultimate weapon.
- Leo Luster
- Mr. Luigidude
- Moon Man
- Charles Barkley
- Manny Pardo
- Cool Cat
- Copy of Super Smash Bros Melee
- Darkchu (he was added because the developers got lazy, recoloured Sakuraichu and called it a new character. He has no voice clips or anything unique other than some different colours and he's somehow buggier)
- Every Miiverse meme ever created
- Users could add more characters to the roster
- Jotaro Kujo
- Lanky Kong
- Speed: 8.7/10
- Drift: 7.9/10
- Acceleration: 9.3/10
- Generic LMR Kart. Does not impact stats.
- 3DKart. A holographic kart made with a 3DS. The main kart consists of a bunch of light blue lines with the 3DS used as a license plate (color and model varies by character). It has terrible speed, decreasing it by -6.7, but increases drift by +0.4 and greatly boosts acceleration by +4.9. Racers that get too close to the kart will get a screen that can strain the player's eyes.
- Generic LMR Bike. Does not impact stats.
- Edit Hoverboard. This bike-like vehicle is made of a pop-up version of the edit button. The color varies by character. It increases speed by +0.5, drift by +2.2, and acceleration by +1.9. However, everytime the hover rams into anything (unless it's a page box, the item box of LMR KKKart), it will spin out for 10 seconds.
Characters have their own personal vehicles which are unique to them.
- Sakuraichu: He hovers for his personal vehicle, boosting acceleration by +0.7, speed by +0.2 and the ability to drift by -4.9. This allows Sakuraichu to hover up walls, including out of boundaries areas, often causing the game to crash.
- DIO: Road Roller.
- C.I.A.: His aircraft. It's not scaled down and therefore it's fucking huge, destroying any balance there was in the game (which means it destroyed nothing). +4.6 speed, -0.7 drift and -5.8 acceleration. It can fly across the track with ease.
- Cool Cat Car.
- Wilhelm: Panzerkampfwagen VI Ausführung B Tiger II. Also not scaled down and is fucking huge. -5.0 speed, -10.0 drift, and -3.0 acceleration. It is also invincible. It can smash through obstacles and buildings as well as fire massive rounds from its 88mm gun which can destroy a racer's vehicle, rendering them immobile.
- Orca: Whale Wheel, a kart that looks like a sperm whale. Boosts acceleration by -6.3, speed by +4.5, and drift by +2.8. To avoid making the kart unusable, it has been sized down to be 12 feet long, rather than being the size of an actual sperm whale.
- Meme Hell
- Community Central
- Leo Luster's tracks
- Bee hive
- Trump's hair
- The White House
- Steel Ball Run
- Ridley's Back
- Mac Tonight
- Far Far Away
- Super Smash Bros Series Community/Super Smash Bros for 3DS community/Super Smash Bros for 3DS & Wii U community (changes every lap)
- Zelda community
- Wii Fit U community
- New Super Luigi U Community
Money Cup (DLC)
- Green Hill
- Tenderloin San Francisco
The game has several gigabytes of disc-locked content that requires purchase in the Banetendo eShop before you can use it. The DLC characters are either identical to other characters or they are extremely overpowered.
- Characters: Sanic, Knuckles, Jotaro Kujo, Lanky Kong
- Tracks: Green Hill, Tenderloin San Francisco (The Nutshack setting)
- C.I.A.'s aircraft will often cause the framerate to drop to around 5fps because of how large it is. Ridley has a similar issue, which causes the framerate to drop to around 0.5fps
- Sakuraichu/Darkchu can hover out of bounds and into unfinished areas
- Characters will often fall through the floor for no reason
- Copy of Super Smash Bros Melee freezes your console to the point where it makes a beeping noise and you have to remove the power supply if it picks up an item.
- Most stages lack boundaries in areas because the developers were lazy.
- Sanic is borderline unplayable due to his speed and the game's poor programming. However, if used correctly he can finish the longest tracks in the game within 5 seconds.
- In competitive LMR Kart, tournaments usually ban Jotaro Kujo and DIO. This is because they can stop time, giving them an unfair advantage.
- Sanic is usually banned because of his insane speed.
- Every hover in the game is banned at tournaments.
- There are files that suggest Doctor Chu would be playable. It is believed that he was scrapped in favour of Darkchu.
- The disc-locked content is about 5GB altogether.